Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 3 and I'm a LOSER again!

Yay! -1.8 lbs!
I ate 4 slices of pizza on Friday had drinks with friends on Saturday, ate those darned little yellow cakes my roomies bought to tempt me with, all within the guidelines outlined by WW, and I lost! 
NO my roomies didn't really buy the cakes with sabotaging me in mind but darned if they aren't tempting. So I at them. 
This week has been good. I actually did some sewing, Yes I said sewing. Me, no really, I sat down at a sewing machine and put together 3 pairs of pants. Mind you nothing fancy but for me a real accomplishment. If anyone ever said to me before in my life that one day I would sit at a sewing machine making my own clothes I would have laughed in their face. So I am pretty proud that I was able to do it. I had the awesome guidance of a friend to help me, but I did it. I actually want to go shopping for fabric to make more stuff. I have a feeling if I keep losing weight I'm going to have to make even more clothes. I guess I will be busy!
Short blog tonight, I just wanted to share my success on the scale! 
til I blog again................

No comments:

Post a Comment