Saturday, November 30, 2013

I can't find my Happy................. :(

Dealing with life in general can suck sometimes.
I can't seem to focus on my diet. I am not happy with myself. I hate the way I look. I feel down quite often these days. Wondering if I made the right choices. Wondering how do I move on. I Can't go back and have do overs. I can only move forward, but how? I have no motivation. I can't see the light at the end of this tunnel I'm in. I am literally on the verge of tears all the time. Just putting on a happy face because nobody can really help me but myself so no point in dragging them into my misery. Can't say squat on facebook cuz if you do your all Drama. Well FUCK! Sometimes i just wanna give up and give in. Can't though so here I am stuck in a pitiful rut with no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

May as well go read and go to sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment