Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm such a LOSER!

I lost 7.4 lbs!
Yes I know it's honeymoon week with the diet but hey what a great way to kick it off! I gotta tell ya I really like the new ww plan. I am eating and eating and look at that loss. yes I am eating more fruit and veggies but I still enjoyed some tamales and steaks, even a cheese crisp in there this week. Hell I even ate a pop tart. Not the best choice but I wanted it. Lucky for me as long as I fit it into my points budget, whatever "it" may be, i can eat it, Or drink it! Believe me I had a drink or two in there too. I will say that the "cost" of an alcoholic beverage has gone up so if your on the new Points plus plan you should not pay attention to my previous blog about alcoholic drinks as it pertains to the old plans. All in all I am very happy with how the first week went. I love the fact that i can eat all the fruit I want without it costing me. It has seriously helped with the snacking, keeping me full and satisfied so i dont munch on crap all the time. 
Well anyway thanks for listening to me toot my own horn once again. I will blog again soon and keep you all posted. By the way, It's been 7 weeks since i smoked a cigarette!

No comments:

Post a Comment