Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Remember Why!

          They say that when you start a journey to lose weight you should write down all the reasons why you are doing it. This way when you get discouraged or want to just give up you can look at it and Remember Why. I did just that and Im going to share them with you:

  1. I Want to be able to run again without dying to catch my breath after the first 5 minutes.
  2. So I can reach down and tie my shoes.
  3. So that sitting down isnt uncomfortable.
  4. To be able to climb the stairs without getting winded.
  5. I want Men to find me attractive (not to say there aren't men out there now who do, but the majority of them just pass me by. I want them to say ooooh she's cute! I want to turn heads!)
  6. I want to be able to roll over while laying down  much more easily. (doesnt sound hard but it is for me)
  7. I want my blood sugars to be normal again.
  8. I want my blood pressure to stay normal.
  9. I want to be able to go into the clothing store and walk up to any rack and buy what I want, and not in the Maternity/Plus Size section.
  10. I want to be able to lie down on my stomach again.
  11. I want to look in the mirror and like the person I see there.
  12. I want Sex to be  Great fun again. (yes its difficult with a 50lbs belly to work around!)
  13. I want to look fairly good in a bathing suit.

Luck Number 13! go figure. Most of all I am doing this because I can and nobody but me can change it. Lots of people tell me that if I was able to set my mind to Quit drugs and change my life ( i call it hitting the reset button ) than I can do this.


Accountability Statement for today:
No gym had important stuff to do with my son (I dont normally go on Wed anyway).
Ate lunch out at Alice Cooperstown and only ate 1/2 my salad. Huge accomplishment for me! My son was actually shocked that I stopped. He was very glad too cuz he got to eat it! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment