- I Want to be able to run again without dying to catch my breath after the first 5 minutes.
- So I can reach down and tie my shoes.
- So that sitting down isnt uncomfortable.
- To be able to climb the stairs without getting winded.
- I want Men to find me attractive (not to say there aren't men out there now who do, but the majority of them just pass me by. I want them to say ooooh she's cute! I want to turn heads!)
- I want to be able to roll over while laying down much more easily. (doesnt sound hard but it is for me)
- I want my blood sugars to be normal again.
- I want my blood pressure to stay normal.
- I want to be able to go into the clothing store and walk up to any rack and buy what I want, and not in the Maternity/Plus Size section.
- I want to be able to lie down on my stomach again.
- I want to look in the mirror and like the person I see there.
- I want Sex to be Great fun again. (yes its difficult with a 50lbs belly to work around!)
- I want to look fairly good in a bathing suit.
Luck Number 13! go figure. Most of all I am doing this because I can and nobody but me can change it. Lots of people tell me that if I was able to set my mind to Quit drugs and change my life ( i call it hitting the reset button ) than I can do this.
Accountability Statement for today:
No gym had important stuff to do with my son (I dont normally go on Wed anyway).
Ate lunch out at Alice Cooperstown and only ate 1/2 my salad. Huge accomplishment for me! My son was actually shocked that I stopped. He was very glad too cuz he got to eat it! hahaha!